The market is changing. Would you like to generate more service business?
The Smart Control Service Platform was developed specifically for solar installers in order to meet the new challenges of their service business.
- Hardware-neutral: The system is compatible with common monitoring solutions and existing monitoring hardware
- Clearly structured summary of all monitored sites
- Automatic failure detection, also of gradual failures
- Seamless integration with von smartblue‘s Smart Monitor: Wide range of site monitoring options, including inverter, string and module monitoring.
- Reduction to the essential
The Smart Control Service Platform. One portal. All your sites. Simply intelligent monitoring.
The Smart Control Service Platform is a web-based portal for straightforward monitoring of many PV installations.
The portal was developed specifically for specifically for solar installers in order to meet the new challenges of their service business.
- Compatible with common monitoring solutions
- A single, integrated, one-stop application for your complete site monitoring
The web portal is perfectly matched with the needs of a solar installer:
- Precise and meaningful summary of the energy production
- Comparative representation of specific yield per inverter, site and geographic region
- Clearly structured summary of relevant inverter warnings and error messages
Using the Smart Control Service Platform, you will be able to quickly and easily identify PV systems with low performance. Perfect for acquisition of new service orders. But only, when they are really needed.
The intelligent, automatic Failure Detection
With Smart Control, a failure detection engine was developed which is capable of analyzing whole PV systems for proper functioning. SmartControl not only detects inverter problems, but also cabling errors and performance issues. These are common failures frequently occurring during day-to-day operations of a PV system.
On top of that, Smart Control is a solution which does not bother you with irrelevant information. Only important warning messages are reported. Smart Control features uniquely clear error messages. No more meaningless warnings – Smart Control explains each failure in respect of its cause and location and provides a checklist to tackle the problem.
Smart Control features the first automatic failure detection engine going considerably beyond a simple threshold-driven detection approach. Thereby, Smart Control enables the detection of gradual failures as well as partial loss of performance.