Jobs – Be part of our team
The Smart Control Monitoring System collects an enormous amount of data about a PV system. For the daily business the data is immediately evaluated and malfunctions are reported. With the Smart Analysis Tools, the data is subsequently evaluated and the key figures and properties of the PV system are determined in order to quantify optimization potential.
We develop a sophisticated application suite for our customers for the operational management of photovoltaic systems, including a device-independent end customer portal, operator control centre, failure detection engine, reporting and administration. For this purpose we are looking for a software developer (m/f) with the ambition to further develop our product on different levels and to actively participate in its design. In the cooperation with our customers we focus on agile software development and the most modern technologies.
If you are interested, please upload your contact details and a short CV and we will contact you as soon as possible. We will then get in touch with you or you can call us immediately: 089 416172410.
System Architect & Administration (m/w/d)
Tasks and Responsibilities
- You develop concepts for the medium-term further development and optimization of the existing system landscape
- Installation,Configuration,Administration,maintenance and migration of database servers
- You monitor the operation and ensure the availability of the productive systems, carry out regular performance analyzes, continuously optimize the systems and evaluate new technologies
- You support developments,installations and upgrades of database-based application software and create suitable user and authorization concepts
- You also support us in the preparation of software artifacts for operationon Kubernetes
- You work with technologies such as Linux,Galera-Cluster,Redis,Docker,Kubernetes and RabbitMQ, Ansible
- In your work,you pay particular attention to performance, security, availability and reliability and are in close contact with the development team
- You have a success fully completed degree in computer science or a comparable education or relevant project experience
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of IT infrastructure, especially in the design, installation and operation of databases, Linux systems and virtualization environments
- You have extensive know-how and experience in dealing with databases(MySQL, MongoDB)
- Ideally you have practical experience in the administration of Docker, Kubernetes or Portainer
- You have a very careful and responsible way of working